- Middle/High School Sports Physicial Form – This form is required to be filled out by a physician for all student in grades 6-8 before the first practice of any sport.
- Elementary Sports Registration – Elementary athletics registration form
- TCCS_Athletic Registration Form – TCCS middle/high school athletics registration form
- Concussion Form – football concussion form
- Scrip Program Details – This is an easy way for parents to raise funds toward their families tuition by purchasing gift certificates for national and local businesses. Details may be obtained from Nicole Bebee, TCCS SCRIP Coordinator, email@example.com. Click on the forms below for details and the order form.
- Scrip Order Form – SCRIP isn’t only local retailers; it is a national program. Click below if you would like to see the entire Great Lakes SCRIP List (9 pages). The pecentages that are on this form will be adjusted by TCCS to withhold 1% for shipping and handling costs.
- Student Service Hour Form – For Middle and Sr. High Students only.
- Pre-Arranged Absence – Required for all students who will be out of school with prior knowledge.
- Transportation Form – Required for any student planning on riding TCAPS buses during the school year.
- Volunteer Driver Form – Required for any parent/guardian who drives TCCS students for school activities including field trips and athletic events.
- TCCS Medication Policy – Please take the time to read through this before bringing medication to school.
- Over the counter Medications – This must be signed by a parent and accompanied with all over-the-counter medication, except cough/throat drops.
- Prescription Medications – This must be filled out and signed by a physician and accompanied with all prescription medication brought to school. It must also be signed by a parent.